Name: Rami Kol
Born: May 14th, 1890 in Santiago, Cuba
Embraced: May 28th, 1918 in Cantigny, France
Lineage: None at the moment
Notable interests: Rami enjoys playing with his food and prey by asking questions that may be off putting with someone threatening their life. For instance, a guy that he is extorting, he would ask how he met his wife or inquire about his relationship with his children out of curiosity.
Noticeable traits: Rami likes hoodies but on occasion he will wear a suit or something respectable.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Information Known to those with Sabbat Lore: Rami travels doing odd jobs and fixing problems for the Order of St. Blaise. He left the Ultraconservative faction in 2008 to redouble efforts to enforce the Silence of Blood due to his continued mortal contacts. He specializes in organized crime, media cover ups, and has some ties to the Catholic church.
- 1900-1910 - He was a runner and gopher that moved around to where he was needed for organized crime syndicates and corrupt politicians.
- 1910 - Enlisted in the army and was deployed to the Mexican border to repel raids.
- 1928 - Mortally wounded during the Battle of Cantigny and was embraced
- 1940 - Released from accounting due to the chaos of the Second Great war and moved back to the States to reestablish his old criminal contacts
- 1957 - Joined a war pack, No Quarter, fighting skirmishes in the third Sabbat Civil war in the Texas region.
- None established at the moment
- Many, but feel free to add yourself
- Rami enjoys dancing and musicals.
- His favorite color is pink.
- Please leave a comment
- Ties are welcome
Player: Justin Merrell
MES Number: US2002022248
Storyteller: Brandon Markantel
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: Baton Rouge, LA