Name: Rhiannon Byrd
Aliases: Black Bird, Shrike
Clan: Toreador (Ishtarri)
Sire: Alexander Byrd
Lineage: House Byrd Family Tree
- 1680 Moved to Gloucester, MA with Rowan Byrd
- Became known as the "Gloucester Witches"
- 1176 Enters willing torpor for the duration of the Revolutionary War
- 1980's Upsets nearly her entire lineage by refusing to join the Camarilla with the rest of them.
- 2007 Moves to Miami, Fl with Rowan Byrd
- 2018 Leaves Miami for Nashville with Rowan Byrd
- Straight blonde hair
- Bedecked in necklaces
- Often wears Black or purple clothing.
- Strong heartbeat/pulse
- When a woman offers you something, you accept it with a smile. When a twin offers you something, you accept it with a smile, cautiously. -Övé Háskell
- Rhiannon, you need not ever take what is freely given. -Maciek Albescu
- Ladybyrd was quite a sight in Austin. I wonder what she did with the rest of her dress? -Reverend Gideon Haven
- A curious appellation for a Toreador.. calling oneself a 'Butcher Byrd'. Considering our first meeting, perhaps not totally inappropriate. That said - I was treated with utmost courtesy when I called upon her. This is a Kindred that bears watching. I would not object to another meeting with the formidable Fraulein Byrd - and I feel our paths will cross again quite soon. It should be mentioned that toys are not the only items on which my crafting is immaculate. -Stefan Hoffman
- There's a reason her llama is the way it is. That she doesn't see just means it is normal for her. -Jimmy Kincaid
- No one plays around with the darkest parts of the mind better than her. -Zach Staley
- Rhiannon is a force to be reckoned with. I am pleased to have worked both for and with her. -Apocryphus
- I never tire of watching Rhiannon lure the unsuspecting or incautious, as that was how I first witnessed her. It is like seeing the portrait of a fool painted with a knife, and they are the canvas. -Carden d'Vergobret
- I have only one statement regarding the wandering witch that bears anything but the most sterling of good will; she vastly underestimates the lengths a heart will go to in order to protect that which it cherishes from harm. -Thomas Marrow
- She's a savvy spirit, quick to respond and not one you want to see on her bad days. -Chimera
- She needed help and I helped her. I don't get kindred out of difficult situations, often. Well, maybe I do. But, it's usually for some special reason. - Payback
- She is moon to her sister's sun; all dark and silver. - Roman
- A few words and graze of her fingernails can hoist one high into the heavens, yet know how you will return to the ground, for it may be more than a heart that breaks if she is given cause to drop you. My Shrike is a treasure I may never possess. - Numerius Villius Cursor
- All feelings aside... guilt is the line between human and monster. If one casts aside their guilt... what is left to tie them to their humanity? - Adrien Reynard
- A tarot card was all it took to gain my interest. We'll hopefully have many more conversations in the future. - Sarah Celeste Ashwood
- Ya like know how like you might like be oh like the Toreador are like totes like useless for like anything but like being entertaining? Well, like she's like supes entertaining, but like, I don't think she's like the type of Toreador you're like looking for. - Karma
- You seen practical magic? No? Watch it, pretty sure that shit is a cover up for her and Rowan. -Lola
- How does she do that? In moments she can cut through my exterior to the still waters below. Worst, I think I like it. - Mr. Blackett
- The word 'Byrd' has entered my orbit quite a number of time lately. As I do not believe in coincidence, I relish the opportunity to unravel the mystery contained within that first meeting of the minds. - Thaddeus Moreau
- Your quote here! -Name
- Isn't actually Toreador at all, but a Ventrue in a clever disguise.
- I heard she forces neonates to drink her blood and enslaves them.
- She keeps a ghouled llama named Omberge. I heard he's actually a demon in the shape of a llama.
- Is actually Rowan Byrd
- Is actually a triplet, not a twin.
- Isn't actually related to Rowan Byrd in any way.
- Secretly worships Satan
- Uses the term "cainite" because she was once in the Sabbat.
- Left a number of broken hearts in the Boston area.. and some quite literally.
- Is deathly afraid of the Ocean. Most water, actually.
- Once met with her sister and an unknown Nosferatu of Boston on a matter involving the death of a child. The exact nature of both the death and the discussion are not widely known.
- Is an honest-to-goodness witch complete with broomstick, wand, and black cat!
- Is secretly a Follower of Set
- You know she's not a natural blonde, right?
- Is secretly married to a neonate whose blood she's gained an addiction to.
- Once laid naked under a full moon to have 'erotic intimacy with celestial radiance'. Whatever that means, she was not herself that night.
- She actually has more childer and descendants than she is willing to admit.
- Your rumor here!
Out of Character
I am looking for ties in the following areas:
- Ally ties
- Antagonistic ties
"Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac
"Witchy Woman" by The Eagles
Stockard Channing in Practical Magic