Keeper of The Erciyes Fragments
Commonly Known Information
Pack: Scholars of Enoch
Notable Traits: 7ft tall and has a tattoo of the College of Enoch on his right cheek.
Sabbat Positions and Status
- Lesser Status ban for Humanity.
- Triumphant from a War Party against the Unblinded Brotherhood.
- Honorable from Archbishop Alquane of Essex.
Roach is a fickle creature, his mind seen as unstable. He speaks in the third person, carries around a plush rat that he is convinced is alive and can speaks to him. He will run away at the first sign of anything seems to be torture. He collects knowledge of all kinds and is especially enthralled by the supernatural. He is fluent in a variety of languages and seems to pick up new ones fairly easily. He is a keeper of the Erciyes Fragments and a member of the College of Enoch.
He’s recently undergone a change and now switches back and forth between first and third person while speaking.
- "Oh yes, we will be listening in, young scholar..." The Basilisk
- "Sometimes I think I'm crazy because I see things differently than everyone else...but then I spend time with my sire. He helps to remind me that everyone else is crazy because they don't think like us..." Skye Noel Livingston
- "He knows a lot! I really want to learn from him. I wonder if his library is as extensive as my sire's library?" Zoe Dearborn
- ”I’ve known Roach for decades now, and I can say with absolute certainty, his mind on any particular subject can change like a stormy sea. I still don’t know the man, but I trust the scholar....” Ra’shi
- "I wonder if he knows any riddles I can't solve?" Verkenner
Known & Notable History
- 1900-1999: Appeared in North America, traveled around place to place, never staying all that long.
- 2014: Came to St. Catharines and was taken in by The Nights of the Holy Grail.
- 2017: Joined The Silence of Death following the destruction of all members of The Nights of the Holy Grail but himself and one other by the hands of mortal hunters.
- 2018: He ended up participating in a war party where he inadvertently became Triumphant after killing the leader of the Ardent Sword.
- November 2018:Leaves Hamilton and travels to an unknown location, joins the Scholars of Enoch pack.
- March 30, 2019: Attends the Ambassador's ball in New Brunswick, is interrupted in the process of committing Diablerie on the imposter Cardinal Strathcona by accident.
- April 30, 2019: Embraced Skye Noel Livingston.
- July 19, 2019: Attends the Synod in Arizona where the Prisci gives him the floor to talk about why the Blood Accords should be re-signed.
- July 21, 2019: Attends the conclave in Tombstone on the last night of the accords before the moment of truth.
-His persona is just that, a persona.
-He doesn’t actually believe in the sword.
-He’s not Lasombra.
-He's a follower of Lilith.
-He thinks his stuffed rat is actually alive.
Player: James M
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Heather C
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.