Sire Calum Dunsirn
Information Known by Kindred Society
Known to the Camarilla
Known to the Giovanni
Rumors, Accusations, and Downright Lies
Friends and Acquaintances
Currently working on wiki, timeline is set in place for ties
- 1788 - Robert is born
- 1802 - Begins apprenticeship at family bank at age 14
- 1808 - Promoted to working in main office at age 20
- 1811 - Plans begin to establish banking and lending houses in the US.
- 1812 - War of 1812 put plans on hold
- 1815 - Plans resume for banking houses to be established in NYC, Boston, Savannah, and New Orleans, as there were the major ports of the day.
- 1816 - Brokers return to Glasgow with deeds for properties in chosen cities.
- 1817 - April 28th - Robert along with 36 other passengers disembark for Boston on the ship Ballentine. Trip will take 41 days. 19 members of the party are of the Dunsirn family.
- 1817 - June 9th - Ship reaches Boston, 10 people get off the ship.
- 1817 - June 16th - Ship reaches NYC, 12 people get off the ship.
- 1817 - June 29th - Ship reaches Savannah, 8 people get off the ship.
- 1817 - July 23rd - Ship reaches New Orleans; remaining members of the party get off the ship.
- 1817 - September - Banking offices open for business at Chartres and Bienville, Shipping agency offices are located above the bank.
- 1823 - 2nd banking office established in the American sector across Canal.
- 1824 - Robert opens his first restaurant on Decatur. He also purchases a private slaughterhouse near the river. His brother Thomas becomes the family butcher.
- 1826 -Robert opens a 2nd restaurant on the corner of Conti and Dauphine
- 1835 - Robert opens a bar at the corner of Bourbon and Bienville.
- 1836 - Robert opens a restaurant right off the Square to cater to the late night opera crowd
- 1839 - Antoine Alciatore comes to the bank for a loan.
- 1840 - Antoine’s opens
- 1941 - Robert is embraced by Calum Dunsirn
- 1861 - Civil War begins; the union forces blockade the city.
- 1861 - August - Robert and several other family members assemble a fleet of blockade runners. The ships are based out of Cuba.
- 1862 - January - Antoine Alciatore is ghouled by Robert; He takes control of Antoine's.
- 1862 - April - New Orleans falls to union forces. Robert manages to hide the bulk of the gold from the bank in a bricked up wall at the slaughterhouse before the union forces led by General Benjamin Butler arrive. Later this year General Order No. 28 is instituted.
- 1862 - December - Butler is removed from command. Maj. General Nathaniel Banks assumes command as Butler’s replacement.
- 1863 - January - Robert meets Gillis Dunsirn; the 2 come up with the idea of the family cooking competition.
- 1865 - June - The War ends. Reconstruction begins.
- 1866 -February - New Orleans is plunged into a deep depression.
- 1866 - September - Riots break out over voting rights of blacks. Robert gains control of the docks.
- 1877 - The last of the Federal troops leave the city, marking an end to reconstruction.
- 1928 - 1933 The Great Depression
- 1934 Shushan Airport is built; Robert has one of his ghouls appointed to head of operations and gains control of the facilities.
- 1941 - The US goes to war.
- 1945 - The war ends.
- 1963 - During the race riots, Sabbat scouts are found in the city.
- 1965 - Hurricane Betsy hits New Orleans, the city floods, there is chaos for weeks
- 1971 - The oil boom begins
- 1972 - Robert buys an entire floor in the new One Shell Square. His main offices are housed at this location.
- 1985 - The bottom falls out of the oil market.
- 1995 - Harrah’s Jazz opens in the old Municipal Auditorium.
- 1999 - Harrah’s Casino opens at the foot of Canal Street.
- 2005 - Hurricane Katrina
Location: New Orleans
Player: Donald Tennant