A willowy young Gallic woman with pale skin and wavy, strawberry-blonde hair.
Salianna was born to an influential family in Gaul who were killed or separated during the Roman conquests of 125 BCE. She was sent to Rome to serve in the household of a nobleman, but was soon Embraced by Michael, who was curious about Rome’s provinces. He sent her back to Gaul to build influence in the region. By the 5th century CE she was a big proponent of assimilating the Frankish culture of the Merovingian rulers, which led to the rise of chivalry. During that time she helped author an alliance between the Toreador and Ventrue of France that came to be known as the Courts of Love. The Courts of Love survived years of intrigue, including an ongoing feud with Prince Alexander in Paris, until the rise of the Inquisition put an end to them. After the fall of the Courts of Love, she faded into the background of society.
She is mostly a recluse, remaining in her villa in northern France somewhere. She makes occasional appearances in exchange for boons in the courts of Princes looking for the prestige of hosting the former Matriarch of the fabled Courts of Love.
Time Frame for Embraces: 17 CE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Camarilla or Anarch.
- Path: Humanity
- Skills: Must have one of the following at 3+: Awareness, Crafts, Leadership, or Performance.
- Skill: Must have Linguistics: French.
- Discipline: Must have Presence 3+
- Special: Must be of French descent or a Francophile.
- Special: Childer should be politically savvy, and have the reputation of being very influential within the Clan.