From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Who are they?
- The Silken Weave
- Initiated member of the Sabbat.
- [EERIE PRESENCE] Dance music follows them
- Silver hooded cloak
- Over sized sunglasses
Have you heard?
- "I fucking love Delilah! Best party partner. They're also really hot, just saying." - Britney Daye
- "I swear Delilah never turns the MP3 player off." - Trashfire
- "Well, they are an apt pupil when they get around to learning what it is to be what we are. Still, the cheap decadence of Humanity-laden Toreador hangs on them, like the disappointing aroma of rotting flowers." - Pierce Cross
- "I suppose I have a habit forcing others to join the sword. Delilah is a force to be reckoned with both on and off the battlefield." - Charlie
- "Delilah is very clever. Despite their penchant for the limelight, they appear to prefer to keep their own involvement in things hidden. Most interesting. Delilah is one to watch." - Zână
- "With Dorian as my Father, and Britney as my Mother, Delilah is my midwife. What's more, if Caine so wills it, they will be my herald as I rise." - Abel
- "I was surprised. That rarely happens." - Raven Tempestarii
- "And then they surprised one last time. Unity, indeed." - Raven Tempestarii
- "They were defiantly unique and stood on their terms. I saw strength of conviction and a promising Cainite lost for the idiocy of another. The Sword as a whole, suffers this loss." - Gabriel Thompson
- "Delilah was the first member of the sword to take me in after my embrace. The diocese will be upsettingly quiet without them. I can only hope that I can fulfill their final request to me and my pack" - Delano Chaucer
- "In the name of Unity, you and I sought to protect the Honor of the Sword. You selflessly gave the ultimate sacrifice and your absence will be felt by this city for generations. I will forever miss your spark and your moxie." - Alexandra Tenebris
- "There are no words, but fucking watch me try anyways; sans Delilah gave us things I don't think people even now understand. Gatherings will be quieter, and not just because of the weird (yet soul-lifting) phenomonon of the air itself singing around them. They were incompareable, in unlife and after their final death. Now, excuse me. I'm gonna go pour out a 40." - Britney Daye
- "Betrayed by those who feign unity, A beautiful song cut short by fickle tongues. - Trashfire
- Delilah is Kesha's go to for lyric inspiration--they're basically bff's.
- Your Rumor Here!
This is my JAM!
- Stay tuned