From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- Innate Status
Serena Teresa García Ramírez de la Cruz, also known as Serena Cross, is a Tzimisce known for her talented work on bloodlines and revenants. As a member of the Order of St. Blaise, she has continuously supported the position that humanity, and in particular Revenants, are a valuable tool that the Sabbat needs in order to survive in the modern world of Spy Cameras and Police Drones.
Travelling with the initial foray of St. Blaise members at the founding of San Marcos, she invested her own personal resources into the building of the University that sits at the heart of San Marcos, TX. Since then, she has become somewhat reclusive, working in a small laboratory rumored to exist somewhere on Campus on her own personal projects and otherwise eschewing the company of the Cainites within the Diocese.
- Member of the Order of St. Blaise.
- Owns numerous revenants of different families.
- Her revenant house is the current gathering place of the local Sabbat.
The Blood Whispers
- "Sister Serena has been a guiding force in San Marcos since the founding of the University Experiment. The local Order of Saint Blaise is fortified by her presence." - Zână
- "Wonderful hostess, but NEVER get blood on her carpets." - Henry Dorsett
- "Respect her work and her devotion to the Sword. There is no Revenant in San Marcos outside of her control. They are the only who can truly be twice blessed with Caine's blood. Respect them as you would respect her - they speak with her courtesy and serve the Sword in all things. She has put perhaps more than any other lone Cainite into securing this city." - Ansel
- "She's going to get us all fucking killed, I just know it." - Dorian Alvarez
- "Your quote." - Display Name
This character is deceased.