From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Description and Notable Traits
- Sibylla is a short woman who looks to be somewhere between technical adulthood and drinking age. She has dark eyes and long dark hair reaching past her tailbone, generally left wavy from wearing it in braids.
- She usually dresses with a color palette of red, white, pink, and black, favoring long dresses, lace, flower crowns, and striped tights. She's also taken up wearing a corset lately. Her makeup keeps a similar palette.
- Sibylla doesn't have the same sort of pallor as most Kindred, with plenty of color remaining in her skin and an almost constant flush to her cheeks. (Personal Masquerade)
- Further heightening her resemblance to the living is the fact that her aura remains relatively vivid. (Whisper of Life)
- She is known to be the childe of Anton Kerczechov and the broodmate of Angela Aspinwall., recently released from an Accounting that is either fairly long for her clan (over twenty-one years) or remarkably short (effectively six months).
- Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla.
Sibylla emerging into the night of March 2019 after twenty-one years in torpor
- January 1998 - Embraced as a college student at BU
- March 1998 - Went into torpor when her sire's haven was attacked, never left accounting
- March 9, 2019 - Emerged from torpor, discovered that her sire was alive, and met many of Boston's Kindred in the Camarilla and Independent Alliance, although she remains under Accounting.
- April 12, 2019 - The responsibility for Sibylla's Accounting is transferred to Angela.
- June 2019 - Sibylla is released in open court.
- July 2019 - Sibylla attends the Grand Conclave in Arizona, and is an important if little-known part of the effort to repel an attack there when her visions indicate the presence of an infernalist threat.
- Sibylla eats pretty often for a Kindred. She has a sweet tooth, but she hates peaches.
- Sibylla likes mint tea.
- Sibylla spends more time than is entirely proper talking to people she probably isn't supposed to associate with.
- Sibylla doesn't want anyone to see her paintings, which is why she never carries a sketchbook at court.
- Sibylla likes rats, snakes, spiders, bats, and other animals which carry a bad rap. She says they're cute.
- Sibylla has a keen interest in Thaumaturgy, and spends time around the sorts of people who might demonstrate it to her.
- Sibylla has never consumed human blood before.
Allies, Associates, and Enemies
- "Foolish are the kindred who would look upon my childe and see a future toy. She will see you coming, as will I." -- Anton Kerczechov
- "Though the embrace of a Malkavian may seem random to an outsider, Sibylla was chosen for a reason, and she will be protected. A gifted seer, a precocious childe, and a ray of light in our darkening world, she is loved. Woe be unto any who seek to harm my broodmate. They shall answer for their injustice." Angela Aspinwall
- "Well-read, proficient in the occult, musically inclined, and indelibly curious . . . and young. She reminds me that I didn't have children in life, and that I certainly don't intend to start now. Do not underestimate her." - Sophie
- Add your own!
- "Everyone keeps telling me that they know what it is, and they insist on holding it over me even though they won't share the secret. How is that fair?"
- "Yes, I have definitely done this before and absolutely know what I am doing. This is not new at all."
- "So there's this, what we have here, and then there's reality, which is scattered around us in lots of little pieces that we have to put together, like a puzzle. There's extra reality in living things, but it only comes out when they die. Do you follow?"
- "Angela, I've been offered drugs around ten times tonight and I don't know what to do anymore..."
OOC: Associated Media Inspirations
More coming soon...
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- "Goblin Market" by Christina Rossetti
- Shilo Wallace - Repo! The Genetic Opera
- Delirium - Sandman
- Johanna Barker - Sweeney Todd: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- Cassandra - the Iliad, Agamemnon