Commonly Known Information
Society: Anarch Movement
Gen/Social Class: 11, Neonate
Originally from Los Angeles, Sid was a professional tattoo artist and amateur boxer that had a street upbringing. He never knew his parents, the orphanage he came from was busted and he dropped out of school the first chance he got. He lived a life doing as much as he could get away with, getting in fights and making friends along the way while moving around in the southwest. About a year ago, He decided to take life and the future a tad more serious, and showcase his skills and portfolio at a Tattoo Expo in Mexico City. And in Mexico City, he was Embraced.
Not long after, he became a part of the Anarch Movement, trying his best to enjoy his newfound unlife. Which for him, isn't very hard. While other Kindred seem to contemplate their navels or sit around talking politics all day, he's enjoying his newfound state of existence with an actual sense of purpose. For his own reasons he left his brothers and sisters in Mexico and moved to Phoenix, along with his good friend Jerry.
- His sire is a member of the Camarilla.
- He's fought and killed Sabbat regularly while in Mexico.
- He ran away from Mexico rather than leaving on good terms.
- He's a hot-headed Anarch that's ready to smash heads at a moment's notice.
- "Don't ever try to judge me dude. You don't know what the fuck I've been through." - Eminem
- "The only thing that punk rock should ever really mean, is not sitting round and waiting for the lights to go green." - Frank Turner
- "I believe in unity, and I am willing to compromise, but I'm not gonna lie or sell my soul" - Bad Religion
- "Fuck you, fight me." - Himself
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Sgt. Sean Dignam (The Departed)
- Eikichi Onizuka (Great Teacher Onizuka)
Player: Nick Adams
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Wade Yorke
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Phoenix, AZ