A middle-aged man with light brown skin, well-kept shoulder-length blonde hair and a sorrowful expression, Simeon keeps his third eye hidden as a wrinkle on his forehead. He wears second-hand clothing and shoes.
Embraced during the time of the Second City, Simeon endured first-hand the horrors of the Baali wars while tending the wounds of Samiel’s Warrior-caste Salubri. After the Tremere diablerie of Saulot and the following pogroms against the Salubri, Simeon called in favors with the Tzimisce to conceal himself from the Tremere in Eastern Europe for several centuries. Upon the signing of the Convention of Thorns, he saw in the fledgling Anarch movement a place to more easily conceal his nature, an excellent recruitment tool, and a bastion of humane Kindred to be nurtured. He has since walked among the Anarchs posing as a Caitiff loremaster to explain away his odd combination of Disciplines, doling out bits of wisdom and history to the younger Kindred who had turned their backs on their sires while carefully concealing the full depth of his knowledge and experience. Well-respected in the Movement, he continues to use its loose, Kine-focused structure as a recruitment tool and a relatively safe place to train his childer until they are sufficiently able to dissemble to make their way among the other sects.
- Salubri Lore: Posing as a Caitiff loremaster in the Anarch Movement.
Time Frame for Embraces: 2000 BCE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Most are Unaligned.
- Path: Any. Paths of Humanity and Heaven are most common.
- Skills: Must have two of the following 3+: Academics, Investigation, Lore, Medicine, and Occult
- Background: Must take the Alternate Identity at 4+ to explain their survival through the Tremere’s pogrom of their Clan