“The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.”
― William Shakespeare
Commonly Known Information
Name: Siobhan Melusine
Notable Traits: The is obviously blinde. A dark haired woman in her 30s.
Society: No Sect
Clan: Daughter of Cacophony
- 1625, Siobhan is born into a family of Romani who has settled in Florence Italy.
- 1640, Fawns voice is noticed by Francisco Peri who convinces her to go with him to perform in the opera house.
- 1648, Siobhan had become known as "The Devil's Siren", performing like a trained puppet under Francisco Peri
- 1648, The first signs of Tuberculosis start to show.
- 1649, Ravaged by the disease, Fawn loses her sight and voice. Useless, Francisco Peri leaves her in the streets of Italy to die.
- 1650, Italy: Sired by Aoife, who returned her voice, but not her sight.
- 1651, Separated from Aoife to pursue her own song after the two could not find a harmony between them.
- 1660, Met the Du Val family and was honored with the company of Ilythia L'ange Du Val
- 1716, Sired Sloan Melusine after falling desperately in love with him and his voice.
- 1720, Frightened that the bloodline would destroy Sloan, she sent him away from her so that he could hide from the purge of the Sons of Discord.
- 1900, Traveled through Europe, spending time with Various hosts.
- 1916, Fawn attempted to aid in WWI but the Elder soon became overwhelmed with the death and destruction and sought out the slumber to save herself from her beast.
- 2018, Woke from her Slumber
- 2018, Moved to Columbas Ga with her family and settled in where she
- 2018 was reunited with Sloan. Time had changed many things.
- 2018, Fawn reached out to the Elder Kha ibn Hafaz Al-Basir
- 2018, Fawn went missing after her haven was brutally attacked. Rumor say she went away with the fae.
- 2020, A voice like no other could only be hers. Has she ...returned?
What is known
- Fawn is odd, always seeming miles away.
- She sees things, not like the normal world, something else.
- Fawn has a sharp temper of one disconnected with extream emotions.
- A small status of a fawn in almost always in her hands when she sits quietly.
- When she hums, the flowers bloom. When she sings? The gardens of emotion and greenery burst forth. They are so fleeting though...
Known Great Grand-Childer:
Known Great, Great, Grand-Childer:
Known Great, Great, Great, Grand-Childer:
Rumors and quotes
- " She seems to have a thing for unicorns... it's weird. -Siercy Melusine
- " When she sings, it literally will break the masqurade... yall know that right?"
- She sometimes reaches out to people about visions she has had of them. Its wise you don't ignore them.
- She has been missing a year. There are rumors she was taken by the fae. Others that she hid away in a garden of living stone.
- Know a rumor? Add it!
Email player for details regarding history, and for contacts or background ties.
Player: Christina W. H.
Player email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VST: Columbus GA, VST
Domain: [Columbus, Ga]