From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- She is blind, and her eyes are a dead white.
- Dark hair, woman of 30s.
- The Devil's Siren ~ A dead name, no one uses this any longer.
- Fawn ~ Only those whom have persmission
- Grand Nana ~ Family only.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Fawn's personality is described as distant. She does not connect well with others, however she seems to be one who holds a great deal of knowledge and enough sharing it when it is asked of her in a respectful way. She prefers quiet places and small gathers of the company to large events. Since she is blind, she is almost always accompanied by her child Sloan Melusine, or a Retainer. She has given no concerts since the early 1900's, but it is said her songs could make spring itself burst from the world and envelope the room the most beautiful blooms.
To those her know her, Fawn is warm and empathic. She seeks to aid those who suffer with inner demons.
Known Great Grand-Childer:
Known Great, Great, Grand-Childer:
Known Great, Great, Great, Grand-Childer:
“The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.”
― William Shakespeare
- 1625, Siobhan is born into a family of Romani who has settled in Florence Italy.
- 1640, Fawns voice is noticed by Francisco Peri who convinces her to go with him to perform in the opera house.
- 1648, Siobhan had become known as "The Devil's Siren", performing like a trained puppet under Francisco Peri
- 1648, The first signs of Tuberculosis start to show.
- 1649, Ravaged by the disease, Fawn loses her sight and voice. Useless, Francisco Peri leaves her in the streets of Italy to die.
- 1650, Italy: Sired by Aoife, who returned her voice, but not her sight.
- 1651, Separated from Aoife to pursue her own song after the two could not find a harmony between them.
- 1660, Met the Du Val family and was honored with the company of Ilythia L'ange Du Val
- 1716, Sired Sloan Melusine after falling desperately in love with him and his voice.
- 1720, Frightened that the bloodline would destroy Sloan, she sent him away from her so that he could hide from the purge of the Sons of Discord.
- 1900, Traveled through Europe, spending time with Various hosts.
- 1916, Fawn attempted to aid in WWI but the Elder soon became overwhelmed with the death and destruction and sought out the slumber to save herself from her beast.
- 2018, Woke from her Slumber
- 2018, Moved to Columbas Ga with her family and settled in where she was reunited with Sloan. Time had changed many things.
- 2018, Fawn reached out to the Elder Kha ibn Hafaz Al-Basir
- " She seems to have a thing for unicorns... it's weird. -Siercy Melusine
- When she sings, it literally will break the masqurade. Dont ask her lightly.
- She recently contacted an Elder of the Camarilla, seeing a vision that they were in dire danger. The Elder's name and response are unknown.. as is why she reached out in the first place to an Elder of the Tower.
- Know a rumor? Add it!
Allies, Enemies, & Associates
Player: Christina W. Holcombe
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Nicholas Dockery
Storyteller Email: email@example.com
Location: GA-013-D Columbus, GA