From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- Former Vicar
- Pack: Shove It Up Your Ass
- Path: Cathari (very recently)
- Faction: Loyalist
Titles and Accolades
- Challenged the Regent to Monomacy at the Synod of Blood
- Hours later killed for consorting with the Unblinded Brotherhood
- Embraced during one of the last shovel parties in the US prior to the Week of Nightmares.
- Formerly Brick Jones, linebacker for regional football team on the East Coast
- Ductus of the Nomadic Pack Shove it Up Your Ass
- Replaced former Vicar of the Loyalists who has been missing since 2004 in 2015
- Former Vicar of the Loyalists was a Malkavian Anti named Blue Screen. (They went missing and is presumed killed by Hunters in 2004 during the "Week of Madness")
- Not so much elected as simply, unopposed. As a nomad he ends up EVERYWHERE. And he never shuts up. Worse? Now his faction is listening to him.
- Has survived 14 monomacy challenges between 2004 and 2015
- All of the Monomacy challenges have been pretty obvious attempts to get him to shut up.
- Was forced to adopt a path in 2015 to not wasaill after his last monomacy.