From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
(Redirected from Soothes the Storms)
THE YOUNG YEARS
Born 17 January, 1992, Tameka was raised by her father Alexios Prete in Wales, UK. She and other children among the kinfolk attended a private school taught by her father. She did well and got A* on all four of her A-levels. During her childhood, it was known that if you got Tameka and her cousin Marcello together, trouble would follow. They visited each other as much as they could.
She didn't have her change until 1st of June, 2010; she was 18. It was after her cub training and Rite of Passage that she headed off to University.
TIME SINCE THE CHANGE
- Durham - Bachelor degree in Anthropology
- Masters - the University of Wales, Trinity Saint David - Celtic Studies. It was during this time that the Sept was attacked and wiped out. She was boarding at the University and wasn't there. Her father was off Sept like many of the kinfolk that worked day to day.
- June 2017: Tameka flew to Greece to research and get to know her father's family: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halki_(Greece). Her father came with her and remained when she flew home to visit with his relatives. When she was there, she met a kinfolk named Morgan Jenkins. Morgan also lives in the UK in Manchester and is several cousins removed from her--enough that dating was something that was encouraged by the family. They dated the entire summer and planned to continue dating once they both returned to the UK.
- October 2017: Tameka is a PhD candidate in Mystic Philosophy and Folklore at the University of Cardiff
- 25 October, 2017: Tameka crashes her rental into a ditch and blacks out. She comes to with amnesia.
- November 2017: Tameka became the Warder of Wales' Sept of Oak Vale.
- 6 January, 2018: Tameka and Morgan Jenkins are engaged.
- February 2018: Temperance : She became a founding member of the pack with
- 31 August, 2018: The Seed was planted at the Sept of Oakvale and Eagle accepted the Sept to be it's totem.
- 5 September, 2018: Tameka marries Morgan Jenkins. She changes her name to Tameka Prete Jenkins.
- 23 July 2019: Attains rank of Adren
- 26 July 2019: Challenges and is made Master of Rites
- The last week of October 2019: Joined the Temperance Pack on the journey to Des Moines to destroy the Hive that killed Unicorn in Black Unicorn's Revenge. She is given the new deed name Alethia True Strike.
Height: 5' 5" (164 centimeters)
Weight: 139.0 pounds (63.2 kilograms)
Blood type: O+
Scars and Markings: Rank of Fostern and Adren; a scar crosses her chest underneath her breasts from a battle she fought with several banes alongside her mother. She also has the markings for Black Fury and Theurge.
Hair: Dark, heavy and straight
Eyes: Light hazel green
(Please feel free to add In-Character quotes and rumors by here)
- The Lass has some Moxy. I'm glad she crashed her car into the ditch by my cottage. Brought us together. Hell, I'd love her in my pack." — Lord Ian MacAllan "Ancient Fang"
- "Bless you for your kind, considerate, careful introduction to your sept. You're a credit to your position." — 'Spector"
- "Gotta love Tameka, a great healer to have at your back, and has a good Circle when you really need it. So kind-hearted and thoughtful." — Damage Control
- Auditioned for the role of The Bride in Kill Bill. The role was hers, but she couldn't the answer the call to accept the role because she was in battle. The role instead went to Uma Thurman.