Space Chartered Company Template
1. Open a wiki page in another tab. Keep this one open for directions.
2. Search the entire wiki for "Category:Space / Chartered Company / YOUR CHARTERED COMPANY'S NAME" without the quote marks, and replace "YOUR CHARTERED COMPANY'S NAME" with the actual name of your charted company. (For example, if your charted company is named 'Green Planets Working Group', you should search Category:Space / Chartered Company / Green Planets Working Group. Do not just search Green Planets Working Group.) If the company page does not already exist, the search result page will give you the option to create it.
3. Copy the entire code in the blue box, below, and paste it onto your charted company's page. Then, edit the code following the directions in steps 4-6.
4. In the sections "Universally Known Information", "History", "Rumors", and "OOC Information", replace the directions in all capital letters with your own information.
5. Under the "CHARTERED CATEGORY SET (VENUE-WIDE)" comment, don't change anything. This category will collect your system page with all other systems in the setting. For the category "UNION CATEGORY SET", erase all unions except the one your charted company was associated with at creation.
6. Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the new wiki page to create your charted company page.