Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Dr. Strangelove
Notable Traits: Older man with a cybernetic arm and usually wearing a neural interface HUD.
Pack: L337 Freaks
Sept: Sept of Fallen Heroes
Lineage: Luciano Conglomerate
Position Rite Master
- King (Alternate to Hero from Slap Dance Feast) June 2017
Dr. Harold Luciano, now known as Dr. Strangelove by the Nation, was a Glasswalker kinfolk cybernetics surgeon who lost his arm to a frenzied Red Talon named Honor's Fang. He was Bitten in order to save his life. Afterwards he was gifted with a cyberfetish arm and he went on to become a Theurge in Macon, GA as part of a pack dedicated to The Cloud, a spirit of Wisdom with ties to the Weaver and the Wyld.
- March 24, 1978- Born
- 1995- Graduated High School at 17
- 1998- Graduated Cum Laude from College
- 2001- Completed Medical School
- 2004- Completed his residency in Medical Cybernetics
- 2012- Bitten by Honor's Fang in order to save the Doctors' life after he tore his arm off during a frenzy.
- January 2014- Passed his rite of passage, with Oliver Bishop and others, by killing a vampire in a spectacular manner which earned him the name Dr. Strangelove from Clickbait.
- June 2014- Helped establish the seed caern in Macon, GA. Led the team that recruited "Southern Honor" as a gardian spirit for the newly formed caern.
- 2014- Assisted Armitage with his cybernetics.
- Fall 2014- Founding member of the L337 Freaks
- 2015- Assisted Hudson_Strands with his cybernetics.
- 2016- Earned the rank of Fostern
- March 2017- Assisted the Atlanta Sept in establishing their Seed Caern
- March 2017- Became Ritemaster of the Sept of Fallen Heroes. Pack earns Champion title.
- May-June 2017- Quested to Eshtarra investigating Gaia's last words with Clickbait. The story of Gaia Lives
- June 2017- Named King during Slap Dance feast.
- July 2017- Led the L337 Freaks and others to victory against a Thuder Worm that had been destroying the bedrock underneath Macon.
- June 2018- Attended the Wedding of Bron that was transported to Malpheas. Was seen first organizing the Theurges then charged into the open with a strike team, rescued an Avatar of Cockroach, and helped patch the Voidship Blattodea to help everyone escape. (ooc MESCON 2018)
- Part of the Doc's brain was also replaced by a computer, this is why he is so cold and emotionless.
- Strangelove seeks to have the Weaver replace the triat.
- Feel free to add your own!
Friends, Co-Workers, Others
L337 Freaks Is a pack dedicated to The Cloud, a spirit of Wisdom. Their Primary goal, at this time, is the elimination of the wyrms' hold on Macon, GA. This is usually done through precision lightning strikes against high value targets and information gathering followed by taint cleanup.
- Clickbait- My cousin is effective if slightly too concerned with appearances. He is a strong contributor to the mission.
- Caustic_Snarl- He fought beside me and other members of the L337 Freaks in Atlanta. As a wetworks specialist he has few peers.
- Whisper_Eater- (ooc in development)
- Oliver Bishop- We went through our Rite of Passage together. He is an able negotiator and operator.
- An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature, and a measurement is the recording of Nature’s answer. MAX PLANCK, 1858 TO 1947
- Science is the acceptance of what works and the rejection of what does not. That needs more courage than we might think. JACOB BRONOWSKI, 1908 TO 1974
- Air Chief Marshal Harris [objecting to a change in strategy recommended by statisticians]: Are we fighting this war with weapons or the slide rule?
Churchill [after puffing on his cigar]: That's a good idea. Let's try the slide rule.
- "I do my best not to judge a book by it's cover, but Doc Strangelove is hard not to immediately cast as some character out of a pulp Sci-Fi novel. He simply sees the world in an exceptionally different light. They say the line between genius is insanity is a thin one, Doc is absolutely a genius but so far he's kept on this side of crazy... I just hope he stays that way." - Oliver Bishop
- Fera who believe in Equality of shifters.
- Anyone who believes in adding the Weaver to the fight against the Wyrm
Player: Jeremy A. Norton
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Daphne J.
Storyteller Email: Mesmaconvstgarou@gmail.com
Location: Macon, GA