Tamara Rose Linden
Information Known by the Camarilla
Name: Tamara Rose Linden
Notable Traits: Sunny smile. Thick drawl. Often but not always in a sun hat or cowboy boots. Is tiny. Almost never without a large floppy sun hat.
Sect: Camarilla, Tower Loyal
Tamara Rose Linden - Tam - takes great pride in having almost never left the Great State of Texas. You can hear the emphasis in her voice. She came to Austin as a ghoul and earned her Embrace through not a small amount of stunning violence in retaking the city for the Tower in 1999. As a neonate she remains vibrant - and still has a lot to learn. She was almost never seen outside of the company of Euther, another Cam loyal Ventrue in her Lineage - House Everard. To all forms of scrutiny, she appears to still be alive.
After Euther was killed, and his ashes delivered to an Everard elder in court, she disappeared from public life for about six months or so. The only exception was to bring condolences to Irma Kardos in Houston when that Ventrue claimed praxis.
At this point, while distant from her House in a continued state of mourning, it is also known that she's maintained a close relationship with Sheriff Payback as a frequent deputy, and somewhere along the line has become afflicted with visions. Her paintings have quietly been selling for tidy sums exclusively to one Toreador elder and, if rumors are to be believed, a fairy.
Tam currently maintains oddly good relations with local Gangrel, Brujah, and Anarchs.
- "אַ בער לערנט מען אויך אויס טאַנצן." - Levi Rabinowitz
- "Just because she hasn't hit the glass ceiling of how far moxy and a mean right hook will get you doesn't mean it's not there." - Xavier Langston
- "I done her wrong, once. Doubt she'll make me forget it in any of the nights to come." - Clint
- "A rare source of wartg for this cold, dead heart" - Kosto Raav
- "She sure as hell ain't the average Ventrue. - Thorn Agmundr
- "She has more energy than any other three neonates combined. Excepting Morgan Lewis. He might be competition for her in that arena. One thing I am confident of, she has come to an early understanding about the benefits of the boon system." - Olivia Collins
- "I had the pleasure of meeting her in Austin on my first visit, it was a warm welcome that set the tone for the rest of my stay. Such a delightful woman with the right amount of cheerful ferocity." - Rowan Byrd
- "She is yet another way for the Ventrue to pinch pennies. Why outsource to the Brujah when you can make your own protection? Your own proper, lady-like protection." - Vivienne Stanwyck
- "Yeah, like she's like super flirty and like..yuck, but I kind of like it." - Karma
- "Maybe I can make it up to her, if I got the time." - Clint
- "We have an understanding, and that understanding is not to fuck with each other. That doesn't make her my friend." - Turmoil
- "She's got skills. I don't know if they pay the bills. But, that's between her and her god." - Payback
- "I enjoy her tact. We often find ourselves lost in the delicate niceties and forget there is a finer art of getting to the point of a conversation." - Valeria Brunsvick
- “Ms. Linden, in some ways, makes me think of how I must have been perceived when I was her age. Outgoing, confident, pleasantly brash. She is pleasant to the point of being disarming, but behind that brilliant smile is a mind as quick and calculating as any member of House Everard. I have high hopes for her.” - Desmond Aldred
- "I keep my word, Tamara." - Clint
- "You did not fail, you did your duty. I know these words will bring no comfort, and I am sorry I have to say them, but sometimes duty requires us to walk away from those we love. That was the hardest lesson I ever had to learn." - Kosto Raav
- "Tam like still feels things in like a super visceral way. For like a whole five minutes I cared she was hurting before I remembered she's like one of them." - Karma
- "Hun er ivrig etter. Hun svinger en økse godt. Hun har blod av Valkyrie." - Olaf
- "Blood must have blood. Do not fret, little one- You will have your revenge, I promise." - Liam Kincaid
- "She is wise in the ways of marriage." - Irma Kardoș
- "She throws herself into things: combat, love, heartbreak. She is passion incarnate." - Roman
- "Eyes more open than they have ever been open and now she feels them. I will help her as I can with the new truth she feels in her heart and her head." - Patience Benette
- "When I met her my goal was to show her that the Tower was wrong about my kind. What I did not expect was a bond to form between the two of us that seems almost unshakable. She has the inner strength of a true knight, and a wisdom and free will far beyond what the Camarilla would permit." Tyrus
- "Run, run, run little lamb~" - Verkenner
- "She is a provocative combination of curiosity, courtesy, stubbornness and obfuscated belligerence. Among my mortal people, she'd have made a fine shieldmaiden. It is unfortunate she is burdened with Humanity and her loyalty to her sect. In the Sabbat, embracing the truth about her nature, she would have reached far greater heights." - Raven Tempestarii
- "She's cute, like, not cute like a pretty girl or anything, she's cute like a perfect line of coke that you want to snort as soon as you can before it blows away. I give her a year, tops, before she is under the thumb of some Ultracon lunatic." - Mordechai
- "Are we sure she's a Ventrue? She seems way too fun to be a Ventrue. Anyway, we got pretty lucky with this one, and I can't wait to show her a good time." - Dorian Alvarez
- "A sheep among wolves is rarely what they seem." - Atrox
- "Truth shall always be obscured by lies ..., Ms. Linden, we should talk ..." - You Know Who I Am, lets ... chat
- "Your Quote." - Your Name
- She's personally beat the teeth out of at least half of the Brujah Anarchs in town.
- Once, she mailed a Kindred his own hand after she ripped it off. They seem to be friendly now?
- She's really just a favorite pet ghoul.
- Euther was her real sire. Everyone knows she's obviously a Crusader.
- They never Embraced her. The whole thing was a long game fake-out to lull enemies into a false sense of complacency in the daytime.
- Tam converted to Islam.
- She was there when the Austin court was devoured by a living darkness in 2009.
- If she's ever not wearing the sun hat, watch out: everyone knows she'll take it off if she's here for violence.
- After the events of the bazaar, she is believed to have a Sabbat lover.
- A fairy once attempted to claim ownership of her, and was met with iron refusal.
- Always room for one more rumor.
- Rumor here. Rumor everywhere. More!