From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Name: Professor R. P. Windsor, Ph.D.
- Nicknames: The Professor, Dean of Classics at UT
Supernatural Type: Mortal
- A rather old gentleman.
- Walks with a noticeable limp.
- Known to be a bit of a curmudgeon.
Professor R.P. Windsor is the Dean of Classics at the University of Texas. A reclusive and curmudgeonly individual, very little is known about his personal life save that he is a former Navy veteran that served in Vietnam, and that he serves as Dean of the Classics department at UT, where has received a doctoral degree in classical mythology. In the realm of the supernatural, he seems to have a vested interest in helping supernaturals maintain their cover through the use of influence and resources.
- "Be wary of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous
- "The Professor's got a good head on his shoulders and knows how to get things done. I may be a drunk, but I know a man who's got it together." - "Rock"
- "I think the Professor is a brilliant man, but I worry that he doesn't truly understand the world he has uncovered. I'll do my best to look out for him." - Daphne Carlisle
- "The Professor is a man who's seen - and done - a lot. But if there ever were a more stark example of caution against becoming that which you hate - look no further than him." - Jude Bridges
- "I don't understand why he has to be so mean and condescending all the time. I'm not sure if he needs a hug or a spanking. He kind of reminds me of Sheldon Cooper." - Connor McKnight
- "Our goals aren't so different, don't tell him that though. He might have a stroke." - Marcus Cain
- "Your quote here." - Your Name
- The Professor tried his hand at being a hunter, but failed to save someone close to himself.
- Nah, he just retired because he got too old. You've seen the guy, right?
- He hasn't retired. He is just very selective about the monsters he hunts now.
- Your Rumor Here!
- The Professor's Spotify Playlist
Player: Kevin Whiteside
This Wiki is for a fictional character to be played in the Mind's Eye Society CoD-X game. All resemblance to a person, real or fictional, is unintentional.
MES Number: US2014020062
Location: Austin, TX
Please contact for ties.