A former slave of African descent, Bell was Embraced in 1857 CE. He was brought into what would become a lineage of distinction within the Camarilla, with his own sire Don Cerro serving as Justicar from 1959 CE to 1972 CE. Bell himself had served as an Archon of legendary repute under his predecessor Brujah Justicar Jaroslav Pasek and was instrumental in the re-taking of various cities from the Sabbat in the 1990s CE. Bell was appointed to his current post in 2010 CE after Pasek’s death at the hands of faith-wielding hunters. Justicar Bell is both respected and feared despite his status as an Ancilla, though many were surprised at his appointment. He maintains a good reputation among Anarchs within the Clan given his origins, pro-mortal outlook, and what could be labeled as anti-establishment views of the Camarilla. However Bell stands as a no nonsense leader and is a relentless foe of the Sabbat.
In July 2018 Theo Bell left the Camarilla using prestation to protect himself and any Brujah who chose to follow him to the Anarch Movement.
Titles and Accolades
- Former Justicar of Clan Brujah
- None Known
- Known for his anti-establishment views about the Camarilla, it was a great surprise to Kindred society that Theo Bell accepted the position of Brujah Justicar.
- Many believe that Bell feared the Inner Circle would overreact in violence directed toward the mortal population, especially after the Inner Circle created the position of Imperator.
- Others speculate that Bell’s newfound respect for the Camarilla has something to do with his sire, Don Cerro, and the growing conflict between the Brujah and the Ventrue.
- Replaced Jaroslav Pasek who died at the hands of True Faith Hunters during a daylight raid.