Thomas is a survivor and a guide for those who have lost hope. Want to drown your sorrow in a 10,000 dollar bottle of Scotch? Want to snort a bucket of cocaine till you feel like you can do planetary laps? Well he doesn't supply that hope anymore. But he knows a guy. Thomas Sheppard has been everywhere, sampled (and probably sold) a little bit of everything. Rumor is he's got a soft spot and thats why he retired from 'active' duty. As a rich kid before his embrace he learned from his father who was selling illegal 'scripts to high society. He's an entrepreneur born and raised.
Titles and Accolades
- Ventrue Only: Dignitas: Still calculating
- Ventrue Only: House Tabbris (Septima Dominica)
- 1920's: NYC Opium Dens
- 1940's: Memphis - Jazz Era, Weed
- 1950's: Traveled around the US developing contacts with the Mafia
- 1960's Vietnam War
- 1970's - 2000's - Florida
- "I got a guy. So now you got a guy."
- "First one is most definitely not free."