Thorin "Blood Reaver" Ljungborg
|Deed Name:||Blood Reaver|
|Tribe:||Get of Fenris|
|Society:||Sanctum of Gaia|
|Sept Position:||Sept Leader (Jarl)|
|Tribal Camp:||The Hand of Tyr|
- Scar over his left eye and down his cheek and a set of three scars coming down the right-hand side of his cheek and down his neck.
- He carries a large Two-handed Battleaxe, a fetish known as "Limb Reaver".
A Norwegian Garou who migrated to the States when he was a child. He was trained at the Caern of the Sentinel in New York State where fellow tribe mate and friend Reidah "Strikes With Conviction" is from.
He eventually joined a nomadic pack and traveled from Sept to Sept offering his axe and his service wherever it was needed. Along the way, he met and even befriended other Garou known to the Springfield area such as Wassador "Waz" Mahegan and his former pack Shell Game.
He is now part of the War Pack The Rising Storm and joined the Sept of the White Fields after being called on by WaZ after the sept suffered some significant losses.
More recently He Assisted the Sept of Oak Vale with Rising Storm plant a caern seed creating a new cearn out in Wales at the Sept of the Oak Vale.
He has also recently returned from a three-month quest into the Deep Umbra where he visited the Get of Fenris tribal homelands, as well as the Well of Urdr Where he and other heroes of his tribe and aided by a Glasswalker Theurge and a Silver Fang Theurge and brought home Valka, Blessed by Thunder and Phoenix Legend of the Garou Nation of the Get of Fenris Tribe.
Not soon after returning for his quest in the Deep Umbra, betrayal hit his pack. One member of the Rising Storm betrayed the pack as a result the pack dissolved and a new pack was made. Thorin now runs in the pack D.A.M.A.G.E Inc. lead by his friend WaZ. Having served his time as Wyrmfoe at the Sept of the White Fields Thorin has now stepped up to become the new Sept leader or Jarl as The Get of Fenris call their Sept leaders. The former Sept leader Three Step decided to reliquish her position of Sept leader after she became the Tribal Second to her Tribal Councilor. Thorin Challenged and fought 4 other Garou Three Step included to make sure they were up to the challenge of leadership. The Challenge was a winner take all fight. Thorin alone stood in victory after a hard won fight and became Jarl of the Sept of the White Fields. In the end he defeated his on pack Alpha WaZ for the right to lead the Sept.
- Millie Johnson
- Brandrjlot Vogsson
- January Fairbanks
- Vicktor Goetz
- Michael Olsen
- His Deed name has a Double meaning that Thorin is not even aware of.
- Thorin's New Battle Scar is more severe than he lets on. (The Claw marks on the left side of his face that seems to go much further down the neckline)
- Add more if you want!
- "Thorin is more than a fighter, he has empathy too. A good drinking partner and willing to listen" - Annika
- "This guy will sacrifice anything for the mission. If you have to be in a foxhole, or go to the Deep Umbra, you want Thorin at your side.' - Brandrjlot Vogsson
- "He elevates violence to an art form." - Rødefingre
- "Thorin and I might seem to some like we have absolutely nothing in common. He’s a fierce berserker and I’m a hacker Theurge. But when we were walking through the wastes, his golden heart shone through. Thorin-chu, I choose you! Snowball fight rematch!" - Smooth Operator
- "Twice a call has been made for aid by Fenrir Jarls. Thorin answered both. He and his Pack aided me and mine in raising the Sept of the Oak Vale. He answered Fenris' Rage call to bring back Valka One-Eye from her imposed exile. I can think of no other Berserker I would rather stand beside on the battlefield." - Arbiter of Malice
- "Thorin is wise; an attribute I do not see much of his auspice. He knows when it is time to fight and when it is time to heal. Beyond being one of the best warriors for Gaia I've ever seen, he's a wonderful friend. I'm glad to know him, and I'm glad he is home at long last." - Millie Johnson
- "He doesn't entirely suck." - Wassador "Waz" Mahegan
- "Hell of a fighter." - Josephine "Thundercat" Trevino
- Moments after watching him wield Limb Reaver "Shit . . . It's an A-bomb from A-rod. I wonder if he can steal." - Alex Drake
- "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more....Glad to have him, makes me feel better about our chances of survival." - Josephine "Thundercat" Trevino
- "He can laugh at himself. I like that in a Garou. I like his giant axe between me and danger too, of course." - 'Spector
- "Nice to know someone who puts the emphasis of his faction on the Gaia part. I trust him with my life." - Three-Step
- "If need be, I would trust him to take me down." - Fights the Current
- Feel free to add more here!
- The Edda of Valka One Eye: The song: Song of Rescue and Rebirth Tale told by Rødefingre Skald of the Fenrir
- Rebirth of Oak Vale Tale told by Naomi O’Mannion, “Ancestral Wisdom” Tale Singer of the Sept of the Oak Vale of the Fianna
- To Hive or Hive Not Tale told by Naomi O’Mannion, “Ancestral Wisdom” Tale Singer of the Sept of the Oak Vale of the Fianna
- Level 3 Fetish Weapon
- Two-Handed Great Axe
- Weapon Qualities: Deadly, Brutal
- Cantrips: Bonded
- Qualities: Draining, Avenging (Wyrm)
- Created by Unknown Gurahl
- Björn Ironside
- Kull the Conqueror
- Conan The Barbarian