From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Names: Trip Line; Amunet, the Hidden One
Clan: Follower of Set
Alliance: Independent Alliance of Houston
Current City: Unknown by Nomadic state, location is often changing
- One-Eye. Though sometimes she wears a glass eye, one appears normal and the other looks like the slit of a viper.
- Not on Path of Humanity.
- Outlandish clothing style.
- Keeled orange scales and keeled flesh line along her forehead and cheekbones, belly scales line down her neck, between her collar bone, as well as dotting throughout her body.
- Born: 1973
- Unknown: Things happened
- Unknown: Lost
- Unknown: Whoknows...
- Unknown: Whereabouts....
- Adopted by the Followers of Set in Houston, TX, as a temple member and guard to Doyen Djeserit, upon discovering her lack of memory.
- Drifting between cities within the United States.
- Disappears again.
- Appearing in random cities.
- Appeared in Santos Domingo, DR.
- Appeared in Memphis, TN.
- Appeared in Lincoln, NE.
- Appeared in Phoenix, AZ.
- Appeared in the Bahamas.
- Constantly appears in Houston, TX.
- ” Fucking Trip Line. Jesus. This woman is fucking crazy. Like a real wicked pissah.” - Paddy Murphy
- ”What the ever-loving fuck are you? I mean... you're awesome, but what the fuck? Come talk to me some time, and rub my fucking belly!” - Trash Panda
- "Trip Line is a sweet, lost puppy, and I'm happy to provide her the guidance and nurturing she clearly needs. She makes for an excellent student of the Ecstatic Path. I cannot wait to see her fulfill her true potential." - Djeserit al Malik
- ” Ha, Trips is like totes like cool, like you like know when you've like met like your newest like BFF?? ” - Karma
- ” Check it. No joke, there we were. I'm sure there will be more stories with that tag line. Right now, it's just... Trip gave me beads.” - Payback
- ” An odd creature, entertaining, but odd.” - Chimera
- ” IS there no end to the decadent, drug addled, freakish wastes of vitae around here? At least.. this one is... interesting to behold...” - Liam Dunsirn , Hatchet of San Antonio
- ”I love it when they talk.” - Richard Taylor
- ”Trip Line? More like THIRSTY Line!” - Jedrek
- ”You know, at first when I got here I thought tonight was gonna be shit. It's gotten much better since then. I'm not gonna say it's the coke and Setite, but it's the coke and Setite” - Princess
- ”She was once so well behaved, house trained even. I'm so glad we've freed her from that drudgery.” - Xavier Frost
- ”There are very few who are as devoted to their cause as this one is. Step lightly, lest this Viper attack you with the ferocity of a parent guarding it's child. May the Temples of the Red Lord be forever guarded by ones such as this!” - Skylar Cayce
- ”Quote Here.” - Character Name
"I was stoned. And Taco Bell was closed."
"Don't worry, I can resist everything, except cocaine."
"She's just sunshine mixed with a little hurricane."
"I googled "Who gives a fuck" and apparently my name is not in the results."