As a Harbinger of Skulls, Unre’s face resembles nothing more than a grinning rictus with glowing eyespots. She wears a tattered body wrap made from the cured flesh of young women, and while many Harbingers wear human masks to hide their hideous skull-heads, Unre takes the opposite approach. Her mask is carved from the head of a massive bull and adorned with a crown of disturbingly small human skulls. Her movements are slow and balletic, captivatingly graceful.
Much like her true age, Unre's history before Kaymakli is unknown. During the centuries of her imprisonment, Unre seethed in impotent rage, trapped beyond the wall of death. From her exile in the Shadowlands, she watched the Camarilla do nothing as a rogue necromancer drained her grandsire of his precious vitae and found herself impotent to prevent to the collapse of her Clan. But Unre was not one to wallow in tragedy. Surviving on the vitae of her fellow vampires, Unre learned the potent abilities of death magic. So prodigious was her mastery that she was able to contact Constancia across the veil of death and inform her of her plight. Sensing Constancia's apprehension regarding the Giovanni, Unre struck a tenuous agreement with her, agreeing to perform the ritual that would free her and her fellow Harbingers. Only the necromantic prowess of Unre and Constancia, each working from opposite sides of the Shroud, managed to open a portal that allowed her and the other Harbingers to join the realm of the living. Once freed, it was as if every ounce of hate and spite the Underworld possessed was visited upon the lands of the living, and she turned to the Sword of Caine to be the instrument of her vengeance against those who allowed or orchestrated the death of her grandsire.
Fearsome rumors spread throughout the Sabbat of Unre’s prowess, and many Cainites of the Black Hand beseech her favor. She helps them for a fee, even as they deride her once safely out of earshot. She seems to have some unknown rivalry with Sascha Vykos but none among the Sabbat have been foolhardy enough to question her on the matter. What is clear is that above all else she seeks the total annihilation of her enemies.
- Former Member of the Prisci Council
- Pack: None
- Faction: Unknown
Titles and Accolades
- Archbishop of Golgotha
Time Frame for Embraces: 100 CE to 1300 CE Required PC Sects/Factions: Sabbat, Unaligned (Autarkis). Requirements:
- Path: Death and the Soul.
- Skills: Any two of the following Sills at 3 or higher: Academics, Linguistics, Lore, Medicine, Occult, or Survival.
- Special: Must possess the Path of Ash.
- Special: Childer of Constancia should possess Lore: Necromancy, and be social primaries in order to assist in their mastery of Necromantic Paths.
- Special: Due to their time trapped in Kaymakli, it is encouraged for childer to take Lore: Shadowlands.
- Special: As Unre and her fellow Harbingers survived on the blood of Cainites alone, it is highly recommended for childer to take the Methuselah's Thirst Flaw.
The following is available of to PCs with the appropriate Lore Specialty of:
- [Sabbat Lore] Stepped down from the Prisci Council following the Synod of Bloods declaration of open war against the Independent Alliance.
- [Sabbat Lore] Has an ancient underground fortress beneath the sands of Egypt
- [Harbinger Lore] Has returned to Golgotha to begin planning the war against the Giovanni