Uriel is visibly inhumane, and resembles the dessicated, sun-roasted corpse of an Arab man who died in a desert long ago. He has close-cropped raven hair, sunken cheekbones and eyes, cracked and swollen lips, and a third eye that is usually slightly open. His bony frame is broad shouldered, and usually dressed in rags.
After Samiel’s final death, Saulot fell into mourning so great that he became withdrawn from the world and from his clan. When he returned, he claimed to have found Samiel’s writings, which would become the Warrior's’ Code, with which he took up Samiel’s mantle and led the warrior caste with a new sense of purpose. Legends hold that Uriel was the one to write down the first Code after Samiel dictated it to him, but he has never claimed that this was the case. As the warrior caste took up the fight against the infernal and the Tremere once again, he sought out new students and embraced them in the way of the Code, training them just as he had been trained, replenishing the ranks of the ones lost in the war with the Baali.
Uriel is a master of deception, and has taken great care to be unfindable to any he does not explicitly wish to see him.
Time Frame for Embraces: 1820 BCE to 1700 CE Requirements:
- PC Sects/Factions: Sabbat or Unaligned
- Path: Any. The Paths of Chivalry and Honorable Accord are popular.
- Skills: Any two of the following at 3+: Athletics, Lore, Medicine, or Melee
- Special: If not a Sabbat Sect member, must take the Alternate Identity at 4+ to explain their survival through the Tremere’s pogrom of their Clan
- Flaw: Must take Intolerance: Tremere or Intolerance: Infernal
- Merits: The Salubri Merit Righteous Fury is especially appropriate for childer.
- Merit: Should take Code of Honor.