From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
Name: Uther the Raven
Known Aliases: Huginn, Kutkh, and many other names
- Confirmed, Established, and Privileged as Elder of the Camarilla.
- 411 - Born Eluf, Anůlfsson on the Summer Solstice in the wilds of northern Norway.
- 444 - Embraced by his long-lost father on Winter Solstice.
- 445-485 - Travels Scandinavia with Greybeard, steadily building the mystery of the All-High. Poses as Huginn with his mate Muninn, to spread the mystique and wisdom of Odin.
- 1046 - Travels to Ireland. Posing as Huginn, Uther meets a Druid Aodhan and offers the young druid guidance.
- 1500s - Uther joins the Camarilla at the behest of his sire.
- 1600s - Uther takes up residence in Klyuchevskaya Sopka, the highest peak on the Kamchatka Peninsula in Siberia where he fosters the indigenous people as Kutkh, the Ravenlord.
- 1999 - A vision of the Red Star drives him from his home in search of his sire.
- 2010 - Battle of the Urals - A dire vision of Ragnarok drives Uther from his mountain home across the continent to the Ural Mountains. There he joins forces with the Methuselah, Mother Ural, to end the assault on the Lupine Holy Sites.
- 2018 - Uther is drawn by a vision far from his home to the domain of Olaf Magnusson. The reason for his travels not made clear until after the arrival of another unexpected guest.
- "Before even my eyes were opened in truth to the nature of Kindred, the Raven came to me. We spoke of Ériu, Banba and Fódla, then Badb, Macha and Nemain for his is an insight deeper than nearly all, and a curiosity which cannot long be sated. Long after he had come to know the Morrígu and journeyed away seeking other knowledge, I joined his world. I look forward to the night when we meet again, and hope to retain his fond regard." - Aodhan the Druid
- Feel free to add!
Uther the Raven
Clan: Noiad Gangrel
Domain: New York City, NY
Player: Pete DeSalvo
VST: New York City VST
- OOC Note: Timeline, Lineage, Noiad Bloodline, and other related details are items only known to those with personal experience with those elements or those who possess the appropriate lore skills.