Commonly Known to Kindred Society
Name: Valeera Aydemir
Notable Traits: Valeera subscribes to the philosophy that power is derived from physical prowess. Wealth, business acumen, influence - they are all easy to obtain with the right amount of velvet glove and iron gauntlet. She hails from a noble mortal lineage, but she has grown accustom to a more disciplined lifestyle pursuing martial finesse. Her code of honor mimics the Age of Chivalry.
Society: The Anarch Movement
Lineage: House Nova
Childe of Pieter Solodovnikov
Childe of Svetlana Czernin
Childe of Ansgär Svendsen
Childe of Marcella of Naples
Childe of Mithras
- (1631) Constanța, Romania: Valeera Aydemir was born to a noble Ottoman family (Turkish transplants to Romania) who controlled the port of Köstence, the largest port in the Ottoman Empire.
- (1643) Constanța, Romania: Valeera begun instruction at her mother’s behest. Her father commissioned respected tutors to train the young noble in fencing, carouseling, finance, and reading and writing in Turkish.
- (1650) Constanța, Romania: Valeera persuaded her father to teach her the ins and outs of managing the port of Köstence.
- (1652) Constanța, Romania: Valeera’s father passed from illness and she took over his monopoly of the port with the aid of his trusted advisors.
- (1653) Constanța, Romania: Valeera was Embraced by Pieter Solodovnikov.
- (1653-1703) Ottoman Empire: Valeera travelled with Pieter throughout the Ottoman Empire, but she maintained her base of operations in Köstence.
- (1703) Chudenice, Czech Republic: Pieter released Valeera from Agoge and introduced her to the greater kindred society.
- (1703-1769) Constanța, Romania: Valeera strengthened her influence over the port and facilitated many carousels, displaying her horsemanship, and casual fencing competitions among other Ottoman noble ladies visiting the port of Köstence.
- (1753) Constanța, Romania: Valeera Embraced Serghei Costin.
- (1769) Constanța, Romania: Valeera came into the company of Svetlana Czernin.
- (1769-1945) Oranjestad, Aruba: Valeera and Serghei enter into Svetlana’s entourage in the Dutch West India Company Colony.
- (1803) Willemstad, Curaçao: Valeera released Serghei from Agoge and introduced him to the greater kindred society.
- (1920) Valeera Embraced James Parcell.
- (1945-1960) Willemstad, Curaçao: Valeera resided on the estate of Ansgär Svendsen with Svetlana.
- (1960-2016) Willemstad, Curaçao: Valeera remained in the service of Ansgär until his move.
- (1970) Willemstad, Curaçao: Valeera released James from Agoge and introduced him to the greater kindred society.
- (2016) Savannah, GA: Valeera moved to Savannah, GA and re-entered the service of Svetlana.
(Feel Free to Add)
Commonly Known Associates
(Feel Free to Add)
Player: Alyse Baker US2015040034
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storyteller: Jay McCoy
Storyteller’s Email: email@example.com
Location: Savannah, GA