From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
- Most nights, Valentino appears as a young man in his 20s, though he tries to keep his head covered as much as possible, if not with a hoodie, than with a large hat.
- From time to time, he lets people see his true self. He is covered in eyes. Back of his head, arms, hands. They look around aimlessly, but every once in a while, you notice one is staring right. at. you.
<center>The Paparazzi Speaks</center>
- "Who?" - Various
- "Valentino's a cool guy - always up for crazy shit, but I kind of feel like he entertains it just to be the guy concern trolling in the back seat... ah whatever, he's not wrong." - Dorian Alvarez
- "Han er mer diplomatisk enn den andre, men han kan ha et skjult motiv. Jeg må se på ham." - Olaf
- "My respect slowly grows for him, if only because of shared duty, shared burden and now shared tragedy and uncertainty. But trust? Only so far." - Raven Tempestarii
- "He understands what we're really here for, and is by far the Ambassador I'd prefer to have at my back. Truth to tell you, it's rather an honor to offer the same." - Tamara Rose Linden
- "He says he used to be in the movies, but hell if I can find any of the films he says he did"
- Add a rumor!
- On the edge of sleep, I was drifting for half the night/Anxious and restless, pressed down by the darkness/Bound up and wound up so tight/So many decisions, a millian revisions/caught between darkness and light