Business and Leathers:
Name: Vidal St. Croix
Age 200 appears 24
Invictus Title Librettist: a connoisseur of arts and entertainments,responsible for event planning or detecting forgeries.
Witcher Due to his unique set of Occult knowledge and other skills.
- This man wields eyeliner like a damn paint brush.
- Clothing ranges from formal suits of black/red with gold accents to Victorian Goth
- Tattoo design across back of left shoulder
- Born 1820 into a wealthy family rumored to have connections to the Catholic Clergy during the French Revolution.
- Education: Private school with a focus on the arts, religion, and business.
- Apprenticed to clergyman who happened to be a traveling Hunter/Relic collector.
- He was instructed in how to consecrate weapons.
- He inherited his mentor's collection of heretical objects upon his death.
- His father was furious when he discovered his son was not learning to be a proper clergy.
- He was recalled home for re-education with a focus on taking over his father's art business.
- He excelled in this area finding he could still collect items polite society would find scandalous.
- He met his sire at an auction house outbidding him for a piece of heretical art.
- Disappeared that night along with the art and ghouled to see if he would be worthy of the elite damned.
- 1844 embrace granted and training as an Invictus began.
- 1844-1950: Open time of training with the Invictus in France. It was during this time,he was allowed to continue work of using his wealth and the wiles of the Daeva blood to expand his art collection as well as continuing to gather items of heresy.
- 1950 found him suddenly being reassigned overseas to a sleepy sea side city in the middle of a political struggle as the Invictus needed a fresh asset of wealth to be introduced into the area.
- It was sheer luck that Vidal meets up with Zeb. Pace, a Carthian who had a vision for the city
looking for others who were willing to back a social experiment. Figuring he had nothing to lose, Vidal
agreed to aid.
- That aid turned into a business partnership when Zeb decided to set up a Non profit organization to buy the Grand Theater. He in turn put Vidal in charge of operations. Not long after, Vidal acquires other properties around the area to showcase his art.
- As a sign of good faith to other kindred, he extends the offer for others to use shops in the area should they choose to set up business. Dani of the Ordo accepts the offer setting up a small shop to ply her business.
- His training consisted in social graces to navigate the local court.
- He's known by the right people with the right connections to be an Exorcist.
- Trained Investigator with a talent for forensics.
- He's known among the art community and black market for being able to detect forgeries.
- Vidal was granted the Grand Performing Arts center which caters to theater, concerts and other styles of performance art.
- The store front shops cater to the tourist industry of local products as well as items crafted or services offered by Kindred.
- One of the shops serves as his art gallery featuring his works as well as other pieces for display or commission work with proceeds going to sponsor the arts of the community as well as public education and city services.
- Airline Pub offers locals a taste of exotic brews as well as brews local and import.
- He owns a rather unique book and antique shop known as the Big Chicken Barn: Books and Antiques.
Associates and Companions of Mischief
- Anna Hale: Sells her Photography work at one of his galleries.
- Caitrìona le Frerelane Barstow: Verdict is still out on if a bad or good influence however
her skill and grace with dance truly makes her the Siren of the forest and stage.
- Melinoe Addams: My favorite shadow to patron. I dare not ask what Gods or Goddess are receiving with my briefcase tribute, only that it makes her smile and that alone is enough.
- Dani Gibbons: A specialist with ghosts, Dani is proficient with the occult in general and operates a boutique in Vidal's shops.
- Banished a minor demon haunting a family. Afterwards the family had no recollection of ever putting in a call for an Exorcist.
- He has a collection of art depicting demons he keeps locked away he's acquired through black market dealings,smuggling operations,or out right theft.
- His art may grace the haven's of prominent kindred.
- May be a Chevalier Servant.
- May have once been a Crone.
- His rebellious nature led him to meeting up with the local Crone slipping them money to help fund several of their projects curious if their pagan ways actually were real magic or simply smoke and mirrors of the old Victorian Parlors.
- Has some form of Animalism that controls the wolf he hunts with.
"There are times when I catch myself dancing too close to the line with you Vidal, darling." -Caitrìona le Frerelane Barstow
"Polite, but there is obviously more than meets the eye. I look forward to see his growth." - Collette Durand
"He has dabbled with the shadows enough to know what merely bites and what...devours, but has he dabbled too far to pull back?" - Lucian St Germain
"They're the hardest working suit I've ever come to appreciate". - Abe Eklund
"Monsieur Vidal is a series of notes to my aria... sharp, can keep up with the tempo, and has a range that is only known to the singer herself. Beware when we orchestrate together" - Arietta Musette Chanson
"The good Herald acquitted himself extremely well, armed with only a small dagger he nonetheless charged at the fire wielding Hunters head on and dispatched them while throwing characterful insults." - Sir Alder Devlin Lawford
"Vidal is one of my dearest allies and friends--he is the one that understands what lies beyond the veil and isn't afraid to stare at it face on. We make an excellent pair against the denizens of twilight." - Lady Danielle Gibbons
"I could not ask for a vassal more dedicated and passionate than he. His company will brighten any dark night." - Benedict A. Jameson
"Vidal is the type of person who is unafraid to jump into even the most bizarre of situations. If you want to better understand the strangest corners of this world, you have no better guide than him." - Lucas Wells
- Fellow Hunters of things that go bump in the night.
- Art collectors, Performers, surprise me for those who want ties to his business area.
Player: Mindy Kolp
Member Number: Us2002034157
St email: email@example.com
Location: NE Region
Art Pieces :
rune stone box and runes from Melinoe