From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
The Drowning Man
- Innate Status
- Abiding Status
- Loyalist as a member of the Loyalist Faction
- Fleeting Status
- Favored by Adonai, Salubri-antitribu and Prisci
Prior to the Purge, Waldren was seldom seen, but his appearances date back to the late 1980's. Since the extermination of the Tremere Antitribu, Waldren has become much more social and active in the Loyalist movement. While usually not as loud as his pack mates, he has shown a marked tendency for using his magics almost exclusively for the purposes of being a smart ass when in public.
- Wears almost exclusively gothic punk.
Speak My Language
- "He has survived hunters, the Purge, and the San Marcos Wars. Therefore, we must conclude that he has some skill beyond sarcasm and conjuring illicit materials." - Zână
- "Waldren is a Cainite who is far more than he lets on to those he does not know. Though his thought process is a different one, I can respect it because of how he displays it. That alone is worth something." - Vox Umbra
- "He has a proper appreciation of David Bowie. Well... Blind squirrel, nut, etc. I need to do something about him and the other emo kids mall goth look." - Pierce Cross
- "Look, Waldren is the man (but not The Man). He's one of the few bad-ass, real Tremere to even survive to be a part of the Sabbat - just think on the implications of that. He knows what the stakes are, and he's doing a hell of lot more for these fights and the coming war than most of you dead weight motherfuckers." - John James "That Loyalist Prick" Sinclair
- "Waldren is like a brother, but better. He's always given me shit--seriously, as long as I've known him, he's been a little bit of a dick. But, I mean, he's my dick. So I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't want to end up crying in a dark alley, be wary." - Britney Daye
- "He seems to be put off by me for some reason. He is Mother's friend, though, and she likes him, so I will give him a chance." - Abel
- "He's one of the few people I know who truly knows how to REALLY party. Swear the only thing he knows better than drugs is the Code of Milan..." - Dorian Alvarez
- "I consider Waldren my translator most of the time. Where as I'm likely to tell someone they're fat, boring, and vomiting bullshit, he'll make that sound nice. Also, his drugs are fucking faboo." - Mordechai
- "He's the Pontifex of the Sabbat. Neat." - Juniper Durham
- Waldren is the sole survivor of the local Antitribu Chantry.
- Waldren accidentally assisted Goratrix with the ritual that exterminated the majority of the Tremere Antitribu, which is how he survived the purge.
- Do the math. He survived the betrayal of Goratrix that killed all the Tremere except the Telyav and he says he isn't Telyav. If all the Tremere are dead, but he isn't...
- Waldren has shown a talent for walking into dangerous situations that should get people killed and simply walking back out unscathed.
- Add a rumor!
- Skank - The Crow
- Peter Murphy - Musician
- Mason - Dead Like Me
- Trevor Slattery - MCU