Commonly Known Information
Name: Virgil Colfax
Notable Traits: Southern Gentleman and Cowboy
Social Station: Ancilla
Court Position: Keeper of Elysium
ENTER BIOGRAPHY HERE
Allies, Enemies and others
"I do so love that southern charm, if I knew any better I would say Virgil created and taught that very charm I love. He is an outstanding gentleman whom I am ever so grateful to have the pleasure of knowing. I also can say I do feel much safer whenever he is around, he is an excellent with firearms, quite possibly the best..." - Katheryn Maria Benoit
"As Sidartha searched along the Ganges for a teacher so did I seek a teacher in the streets of Bangkok. Little did I know it would be an American cowboy that came to save me, but he did and that I will not forget. For as the Buddha said 'you have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy' and this I will attempt to practice." - Rain
"My nephew is a true gentleman and a skilled warrior. He does the family proud. " - "Don Vittorio Cuoronero"
"Virgil makes any environment that much more pleasant. I feel safer, more comfortable, and definitely charmed when he is near." ~ Donzella Costigan
"Can I be like Virgil when I grow up?" - Pollux Xenos
"I used to lament about the loss of my brothers until I met Virgil. He's both as close and as distant from me as my own family." - Winifred Harriet Mickel
- Virgil keeps the wanted posters of himself as a humble reminder of where he came from and where he is going.
- Virgil has suggested gun fighting as a preferred method of kindred conflict resolution. An armed society is a polite society.
- Virgil has been playing the long game for many years, what exactly is he up to?
- Virgil is known to value politeness and is generally courteous to all.
- Rumor here.
- Confirmed- Ancilla
- Keeper Status
- Sanctioned by Prince Amyntas
- Honorable by Prince Amyntas
- Favored by Amyntas
- The Outlaw Joise Wales
- Calvin Candi
- Doc Holiday
- Paladin (Have Gun will Travel)