Wassador "Waz" Mahegan
Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Wassador "WaZ" Mahegan
Pack: D.A.M.A.G.E Inc. - Alpha
Society: Concordat of Stars
Mate: Millie Johnson
Wassador was originally born to a pair of Kinfolk of the Wendigo and was raised as such. For most of his young life he had a serious problem with, as he put it, "stupid people in charge" and would not hesitate to challenge outwardly the wisdom of anyone who felt themselves his better. Often this was a fist fight and often though he won, he was told that is not the way to solve problems.
That lesson never stuck.
During his wicked Rite of Passage along with the other two groups of Cubs who would eventually form Shell Game from the surviving members, Wassador receive multiple life threatening wounds. When he was returned to him home Sept his skin had been mostly boiled off by acid, he had lost an arm and a significant part of his skull. At that time he was while on deaths door declared Cliath and when asked what tribe he would be joining they were interrupted by both a spirit of Wendigo and a Spirit of Cockroach. After much debate by the tribal elders and discussion with the spirits it was decided that it was better for him to live with the help of the Glasswalkers and Cockroaches blessing, than to die a Wendigo unable to do more for the nation after that day.
This was oddly accepted by both of the spirits and WaZ was then granted his deed name of Wassador Mahegan which loosely translated from the tongue of the first nations means "Bright Shiny Wolf", and whisked off by Glasswalker Cyberdog Engineers to attempt to save his life.
The surgery was believed to be blessed by their tribal totem as it went smoothly and without any negative effects.
To this day WaZ only refers to himself as Wassador Mahegan, having forsaken the adopted name he had, and recognizing that he existed and could fight again due to an accord with Wendigo and Cockroach, and he would honor that until the end.
- He has something up his "Sleeve."
- Rumor here.
- Rumor here.
- "A solid Garou to have at your back. He gives the Glasswalkers a good name and would be a hell of a Wendigo if he was chosen by that Spirit. I think he belongs in the Sanctum of Gaia personally!" -Thorin "Blood Reaver" Ljungborg, Modi of the Fenrir.
- "I wanted to hate him. I was prepared to fight him with every ounce of rage in me. But he was nothing like I anticipated. He is kind, intelligent, wise, and the strongest man I have ever known. He gives me life with his smile, and tempers me when I lose control. I didn't expect to fall in love with him. But he is the greatest gift Gaia could have ever given me." -Millie Johnson
- "A bottle of Cedrick "Drinks With Spirits" Fannon best bourbon may seem like simple recompense for great advice, but you would only say that if you have never tasted it. I'm glad I got to fight beside him and his pack." - Josephine "Thundercat" Trevino
- "I wouldn't have made it this far in the world without his advice and occasional rescue. I honestly don't know what the Nation would do without him in it. He needs to be in charge of more things." - Three-Step
- "I never heard a bad word about him before Des Moines, and after watching him in action I'll never say one myself. The man knows his way around a fight." - 'Spector
- "Wendigo. The cannibal spirit. Tireless. Unrelenting. Insatiable. A Juggernaut. And then they went and gave him an upgrade." - Alex Drake
Player: Vance Walsh
Player Email: vance [dot] walsh [at] gmail [dot] com
Storyteller: Vance Walsh
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org