Information Known by the Garou Nation
Name: Whisper Eater
Notable Traits: Bane Speaker,
Pack: The Dark Ring
Sept: Sept of Clear Rivers
Player: Aaron Cox
Player Email: email@example.com
Storyteller: Micheal Dalton-Martin
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Omaha, NE
- 1812 - Ocean - Given birth by Havelock as a Squamus of the Rokea. Narrowly escapes being eaten for being to small to the others.
- 1817 - Ocean - Undergoes the first change when comes to close to a Whaling vessel when he is struck by a spear tipped with Obisdian. Driving him into pure pain, instead of becoming blood in the water, he tears through the boat, only to return back to the ocean afterwards.
- 1818 - Ocean - Is given the name Whisper Eater, after becoming Surface (Cliath), incurred for showing his full wisdom in his attempts learn the languages that he is able to adapt from other animals in singing the song of the ocean.
- 1818 - 1856 - Atlantic Ocean - Begins rather quick and deadly strikes into attempting to keep the killing of some of the underwater sea life. He begins to mimic other sounds of Whales and the like. Most of his targets are Whaling boats, choosing to try and sink them, with help of other Rokea, mostly when the boats are at storms in the sea to help hide the attacks.
- 1857 - 1883 - Atlantic Ocean - Witnessing finally the brutality of what he was doing, turns from the job of the bright waters and instead seeks to learn more of the ways of the Dimwaters. Going from Slew to slew in attempts to understand the stories of the Rokea more.
- 1884 - Achieves the rank of Shallows (Fostern), after finally gathering enough of the stories from the different slews. Reciting that some of what he needed to learn was to eat the whispers of the fishes.
- 1885 - 1956 - Makes his way in the swim of the pattern to move around the different oceans, Learning more stories and looking to begin hearing the stories of the UnSea. During his time achieves the rank of Open Sea (Adren), and is able to try and begin working to see what else, and leading a small slew.
- 1957 - 1987 - Begins to secretly aid the Betweener camp. Being careful to try and learn the stories of what they have of the UnSea, but never daring to go onto the UnSea but he continues to try and collect the stories.
- 1988 - Ocean - Is found to be aiding a known Betweener, and for it, is given that he must either Die or end the betweener. In shame the betweener is ended by Whisper Eater. At that time, all his sendings begin taking on a mournful song. He is reduced to the rank of Shallows (Fostern).
- 1989 - 2010 - Goes on another amount of the long swim throughout the oceans. Collecting stories, and being careful to go no were near any other Betweeners. Though still hearing their stories from time to time.
- 2010 - Ocean / Frozen north - While searching into an area where ice caps are melting, in an attempt to find a faster way to make it through an area, Whisper eater comes across.. someting ancient and old. He comes swimming back from the area a little more twisted and his curiosity is worse for wear. Scared of what is missing form his mind but knows he can't return.
- 2011 - Hearing the change that Rokea may be allowed to re-enter onto the land again and begin to learn the ways of the Unsea, he joins some of the first Betweeners making entry into the world of the UnSea. A Levathian, Memory of Lava (NPC Levathia), takes an interest in Whisper eater, after hearing a few exploits. Whisper eater tries to tell the tail of the part of his memory missing, that his song can't find, and Memory of Lava insists that he returns to tell him stories more.
- 2012 - Begins traveling farther from the Ocean and deeper up streams to places where the Ocean doesn\'t reach. Keeping close to the river that is from the area, he does travel abound though. Learning the Joys of the food and stories they people of the land take. He does attempt to return to parts of water that he can get to with to convince Havelock.
- 2013 - Settles after a year of travel into a lake outside of Omaha, NE. Mostly because the sept there seems to like White Water as a totem. He is careful to keep some distance but befriends a Child of Gaia. He aids in settling their Caern Shard.
- 2015 - Offically joins a pack of the Sept of the Clear Rivers, aiding in teaching the den mother.