Name:Athwort, Woundseeker, Oceans Fury
- Sent a flock of seagulls to pester a sept alpha.
- Killed a Thunderwyrm and kept its head as a trophy.
- Got his name because he stares into the sun not because he seeks to wound things.
- Acts about as bright as a box of unlit candles.
- Nearly lost his eye to a Thunderwyrm and has a scar on his face from it.
- Was struck by a bolt of lightning, a blessing from Tempest scaring his left arm.
- Ate a black spiral dancer grand klaive and the black spiral dancer that went with it.
- Beat a Garou unconscious with its own dismembered arm.
- Ate an Elder Vampire.
- Feels like a fight is only worthy if he gets a new scar.
- He is more social when visiting other places than at home.
- Add More!
- Apex unsea, one in sea want unsea see, can one in sea see unsea?.
- You people are terrifying... - Jane Doe
- Avoid that one it will eat you if you piss it off, I've seen it. -Sept Totem at Traveler's Respite - Owl.
- He is growing, not just through rank but understanding of the ways of Unsea. If you have something to teach, he is willing to listen or watch. He is one to gain knowledge not just through experience but lesson as well. - Dances in the Twilight Waves, the Unborn Awakened
- Add your own.
Members of Slew
Allies and Friends
Darkness of the Waters
- Born in 2014 in a nursery off the shores of New York.
- First Change 2017.
- Hunted well and was able to quickly gain ranks.
- Never left the water until March 2019
- Agreed to help Gaians at the Sept of Traveler's Respite in Saint John.
- Aided Apex Razortooth taking Light's Keep.
- Gained the Moniker Worthy during the fight.
- Found Reckless by wolves at Traveler's Respite
- Found to be a Paragon by Razortooth
- Travels the Sea between Lights keep and Saint John
- Claims Wyrmfoe at the Sept of Traveler's Respite
- Left Gaian Guard and Joined Guardians of the Deep
Player: Frank D.
Player Email: Ungelosh@gmail.com
Storyteller: Chris Fougere
Storyteller Email: Apocalypse.firstname.lastname@example.org