Name:Athwort, Woundseeker, Oceans Fury
- Sent a flock of seagulls to pester a sept alpha.
- Killed a Thunderwyrm and kept its head as a trophy.
- Got his name because he stares into the sun not because he seeks to wound things.
- Acts about as bright as a box of unlit candles.
- Nearly lost his eye to a Thunderwyrm and has a scar on his face from it.
- Was struck by a bolt of lightning, a blessing from Tempest scaring his left arm.
- Ate a black spiral dancer grand klaive and the black spiral dancer that went with it.
- Beat a Garou unconscious with its own dismembered arm.
- Ate an Elder Vampire.
- Feels like a fight is only worthy if he gets a new scar.
- Add More!
Members of Slew
Allies and Friends
Darkness of the Waters
- Born in 2014 in a nursery off the shores of New York.
- First Change 2017.
- Hunted well and was able to quickly gain ranks.
- Never left the water until March 2019
- Agreed to help Gaians at the Sept of Traveler's Respite in Saint John.
- Aided Apex Razortooth taking Light's Keep.
- Gained the Moniker Worthy during the fight.
- Found Reckless by wolves at Traveler's Respite
- Found to be a Paragon by Razortooth
- Travels the Sea between Lights keep and Saint John
- Claims Wyrmfoe at the Sept of Traveler's Respite
- Left Gaian Guard and Joined Guardians of the Deep
Player: Frank D.
Player Email: Ungelosh@gmail.com
Storyteller: Chris Fougere
Storyteller Email: Apocalypse.firstname.lastname@example.org