From Mind's Eye Society 2017 Wiki
What Is Known
- Innate Status
- Initiated in the Sabbat
- Anointed as a Keeper of the Sacred Text
- Abiding Status
- Fleeting Status
- Battle-Scarred by word of the Blessed Ductus Vox
Zână was one of a handful from the Order of Saint Blaise that founded San Marcos for the University Experiment. With extensive knowledge of the Diocese and the surrounding Counties, including those in and around Central Texas, Zână has maintained meticulous notes regarding the rise and spread of the various cities, towns and municipalities under the control of the local Sword. Zână has continued to decline any position within the city's clergy, instead choosing to work with fellow Order members to maintain the growth of the Diocese.
- On a Path of Enlightenment.
- Keeper of the Sacred Text.
- Scholar of the Sword.
- Alien in appearance.
What They Say
- "My beloved childe. They are as brilliant as they are dangerous. Tread carefully lest you become theirs." Constantin Odobleja
- "If you took her money away, she'd straight up be a Loyalist. She's alright." - John James Sinclair
- "Where go the shadows, so too go the Sword. But where go the Fiends, so too goes the Faith. One does not exist without the other." - Vox
- "They have made an art of cold thought, and in knowing this Fiend for the many years I have, I can say this for certain: the Sabbat will be molded to a more perfect state by those cold, considered hands of Zana's." Ansel
- "She's tapped into an entirely different Data Feed, and it seems like a big one." - Henry Dorsett
- "Did you see her head? That hair? What the fuck, man?" - Lucas Franks
- "I suffer the slings and arrows of those that simply cannot cope with one who looks divergent from expectation. She, however, goes out of her way to become more so divergent. An even temper is required to survive under such circumstances, and she has it in abundance. Now, if only I could get her to allow me to choose a new member of the household staff from those special individuals she has been cultivating over the centuries." - Alistair Beckworth
- "A debt that cannot be repaid. Zână watches over my soul so that it does not fall to the devil." - Gideon Troy
- "This city is what it is because of Zână. Anyone who tells you different, doesn't know a fuckin thing. She's building something here that will turn the tide, if only everyone is smart enough to see the potential." - Dorian Alvarez
- "My Sister of the Blood and her experiments will be the opening gambit in an event that will change the world, and oh what a world we will create." - Gideon
- "My sister and I have an intense understanding of how best to help the sword. Occasionally that intensity is met head on. But regardless, I do not question her dedication to the sword." - Vox
- "Zână... She understands how to shape the world of mortals. Fleshcrafting is impressive but to silently guide the soul and culture of an area to her desires and the needs of the Sword. Others prefer crude and inefficient methods which makes it so exciting when they cross her path. I am eager to see if someone stumbles into altering her variables." - Darius Escarra
- "She's always calm and never raises her voice. She has that cold calculation that scares lesser monsters. I find it comforting." - Archbishop de Herrera
- "Do not mistake their reserved demeanor. Courtesy never goes without notice among the Fiends, and this one's memory is long and sharp as any sword." - Ansel
- "I am aware of this creature, the Cainite as I am told is called Zayna? Anyways, they seem more content to sit back and let others charge forward, but why should the spider leave their web if they don't need?" - Gabriel Thompson
- "She questioned my actions, my motivations, my thoughts. Peeling back the layers as the finest of surgeons. Not from what appeared to be disapproval but from one who was studying me. I am left with a sense of pride, honor, and concern but only future nights will tell which it should be... And I am better for it." - Andrei
- "If anyone in this fuckin' town can figure this giant bug shit out it's her. If she can't figure it out, then we're probably royally fucked. No pressure!" - Dorian
- "A fine pillar of the sect, yes. An architect, definitely. An artist? Sadly, I do not think so. As is the case with most Tzimisce, I am afraid." - Pierce Cross
- "Zână knows so much, I can tell. She dispenses that knowledge infrequently, only when you've done something she approves of, I think. She makes you work for it. I've stumbled a few times around her, but I'm still trying to learn. I'll take whatever she'll offer and still look for more." - Calla LaRue
- "My dear Zână needs not the praises of their peers, and yet their brilliance continues to excite and bewilder Cainites. I have been truly blessed to be under the tutelage of such an awesome mind." - Mariposa
- "They seem utterly alien, as inhuman and glorious as the angels are described to be. They claim to be on the path to transcendence, but theirs seems a path different than the one I am destined to walk." - Abel
- "The unwelcome truth cuts sharper than any knife, doesn't it, old friend?" - Pierce Cross
- "Her faith drew me in and together we climbed to the highest spires of debate. Together we forged roads into Paths and believes into Faiths, but her loyalty drove me away. Why is it all the things you like are BAD for you?" - A Man on the Run
- "Zana is the real deal. I rarely know what she is thinking, but she seems to have taken an interest in me, which is both reassuring and terrifying." - Waldren
- Zână has secreted away the secret of the Vozhd, until the time comes to unleash them again.
- Many of the communes and massacres have been the attempts of others to mimic her works.
- This is the oldest Tzimisce in Texas, and has secreted strange relics in the dry earth of the Hill Country. No one knows to what ends.
- Add your own.
- You poor unfortunate soul / It's sad but true / If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet / You've got the pay the toll
- Be afraid of the lame, they'll inherit your legs / Be afraid of the old, they'll inherit your souls / Be afraid of the cold, they'll inherit your blood
- There's a humming in the restless summer air / And we're slipping off the course that we prepared / But in all chaos, there is calculation
- Look in my eyes, what do you see? / The cult of personality / I know your anger, I know your dreams / I've been everything you want to be
- "Come in. Come in, my child. We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude. One might question your upbringing."
- "You humans are so predictable."
- "We are without limit."
- "Don't you know what's out there in the world, someone has to shield you from the world."
- "Your vengeance may sometimes be slow in coming, but I think that then it is all the more complete."
- Player: Cristina Brewis
- MES Number: US2013020040
- Location: Austin, TX
- This Wiki is for a fictional character to be played in the Mind's Eye Society Masquerade game. All resemblance to a person, real or fictional, is unintentional.
- Please contact for ties.
- Path of Enlightenment - USA-SC-VS-1706-038922
- Zhupan - USA-SC-VS-1708-041124